500 Times GPS Tracking Li Polymer Cell 750mah 102040 No Mercury
|Place of Origin:||guangdong china|
|Certification:||kc ce msds un38.3|
|Model Number:||102040 750mah|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000|
|Delivery Time:||5-8work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Cycle Life:||500 Times||OEM/ODM:||Accepatable|
|Color:||Slive||Cut Off Voltage:||3.0V For Cell|
GPS Tracking Li Polymer Cell 750mah,
500 Times li polymer cell 102040,
750mah 102040 No Mercury
Generally we don't provide free sample, but we can return sample cost when the buyer plant a bulk order.
li polymer battery 102040 750mah for GPS tracking
1) Long cycle life, chargeable up to 500 times.
2) No memory effect.
3) Doesn’t contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage.
4) High temperature resistance.
5) Stable discharge platform , it is can support large current and high power to charging and discharging.
Over 10 Years Experiences inR&D,Production and sales lithium polymer battery solution.
1. Do not throw battery into water or make it wet;
2. Keep the battery away from heat source(like fire or heater);
3. Do not throw the battery into fire or heat the battery;
4. Forbid to hammer to trample the battery;
5. Forbid disassembling the battery in anyway
1, High energy density
2, High working voltage for single battery cells
4, Long cycle life
5, No memory effect
6, Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
7, With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
8, Factory price& High quality
9, Good consistency, low self discharge
10, Light weight, small size
1,Q: What's the main product in GEB?
A: Rechargeable battery. Li-ion, Lipo battery and power battery pack.
2,Q: What is overcharge?
A: After charge, tested the batteries' initial state and capacity. Charge to 10.0V at 3C current, then charge to 0.01C at CV mode.
Observe changes in battery appearance.
3,Q: What is over discharge?
A: After charge, test the batteries' initial state. When the batteries are normal, discharge to 0V at 0.5C. Observe changes in
4. Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we accept sample order to test and check quality. Batteries can be made as require.
5. Q: Do you have MOQ limit?
A: Yes, we have MOQ limit for mass production, but it depends on battery model. Please contact us for details.
6. Q: How about the lead time?
A: Samples will takes 5-7 business days. Mass production will takes 25-30 days. It depends on quantity.
7. Q: How about shipping and delivery time?
A: Generally, battery will be shipped via Express, such as DHL, TNT, FedEx and UPS, delivery time is 3-5 business days. Or DDP
service, delivery time is 11-15 business days. Airline and sea shipping also available.
8. Q: What about after-sale service?
A: We will offer you 1 year guarantee. If there are any problems, please inform us, we will offer you positive solutions.